Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dating while in Highschool, Highly Recommended.



Usapang Puppy love muna tayo ;) (lets talk about puppy love)

Based on observation and personal experience, it's safe to say the Middle/High School romance is the sweetest. You're young, innocent, and romantically thirsty to find "the one".





1. flowers, chocolates, mushy FB status every friggin monthsary.
2. obvious yet not so obvious PDA
3. experiencing your very 1st kiss that you know you won't forget.
4. getting caught by your parents dating, even when they clearly said not to date till you graduate!
5. talking on the phone everyday of the week.
6. sneaking love letters
7. showing off your relationship to your single friends
8. getting teased at school all the time, and you honestly like it
9. talking on the phone till the sun sets and rises.
10. your mission is to make out at every possible hiding place in school and not get caught!
11. surprising each other with the most corniest gesture you could ever think of just to ask him/her to be you prom date.
12. you are confident you have a date to the prom.
13. talking some more on the phone... (its amazing how you survived highschool w/o getting any brain damage due to lack of sleep)
14. Willing to spend $$$ for gifts that you will eventually throw away when you guys breakup
15. You think you guys are "Soulmates" and that is the best feeling ever. Especially during Puberty.

Who can blame you? you have the right to be this way, it is your right of passage to experience this and I highly recommend you do because most of what I mentioned above you don't get to experience if you are all grown up and mature. I am not saying that this love is the greatest love of all. Don't get me wrong. However, this is the sweetest one of all.

22 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this actually, as it is so true. I might be considered naive and a hopeless romantic but I do hope that my the love I found at highschool will last :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much dear for reading! I enjoyed writing about this hehe. I do hope your relationship lasts <3 (fingers crossed) I know of a few people who found their happy endings with their HS sweethearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! This is such a cute post! Dating while on high school was just adorable ^^

    giglove!

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks Ileana! ikr definitely a one of a kind experience. ;) checking out your blog now

      Delete
  4. I don't have when I'min high school! But it look cute for me
    MISS IKA'S BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw im sorry Miss Ika that you missed out on that, but hey, atleast you get to find your true love ^_^

      Delete
  5. This is so cute and I think it's part of growing process as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it definitely is! it prepares you emotionally, mentally, and physically for the next level. ;)

      Delete
  6. Too bad, I guessed I missed my experience. But I'm sure I'll experience it in Uni life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaw you know what, what matters is you find your 'true love' in the life because that is what will matter until the day we die ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh puppy love, those were the days! some points i can definitely relate to lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dating in high school? Parents all over India would be scandalized at the thought :P Just kidding. Dating in high school in India has just started and it is going good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? that's good to know cos here in the Philippines there are some schools that are still too strict but with kids now a days, bending the rules happens on a regular basis. ^^!

      Delete
  10. My first dating was in my highschool too. And we were in a relationship for almost 4 years. Puppy love... giglove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! that is impressive my longest i think lasted for 10 months lol xD

      Delete
  11. so cute! :p my "puppy love" lasted for quite some time - 5 years heh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww puppy love. I remember those days. I laughed on the brain damage part! I can't image waisting a night talking to someone on the phone for hours! I love my sleep too much now haha xoxo giglove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Simply Fashion TV for appreciating my blog ^^ its a good thing you get alot of sleep coz i swear i remember that i was always lightheaded due to lack of sleep -.-! oxxo

      Delete
  13. Haha, reminds me of those good old days. Really, the number 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13 were the whole of my things. Thanks for bringing back those loveable memories. Hehe.. :)
    GIG
    www.fiarevenian.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaw thanks Revenian Serenalexia for reading my blog. So glad you enjoyed it ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete